JOYFUL YOUTH MINISTRY
- VISION - CORE VALUES: I3P4
to Joyful Youth Ministry grades 6-12! Our goal is to
continually communicate the gospel, serve our community, and empower young
people within our reach. Jesus is why we do what we do. Developing a
relationship with Jesus is the heartbeat of Joyful
Youth Ministry. Through
His sacrifice on the cross, Jesus has freed us from the power of sin. We live
in the wake of His grace and celebrate the power of His resurrection; we are
free! Jesus brought us out of death and into life. Our calling is to share the
gospel with every student. We gather each week in order that young people can
hear and experience the Gospel and the hope we have in Christ.
What We Believe God Has Called Us to Do
believe God has called us, in partnership with families, to know Christ and
make Christ known through:
• INVESTMENT (Gospel centrality) in the next generation of young people in
intentional ways aligned with the Word of God.
• INSTRUCTION (Theological depth through expository, biblical teaching) in the core
doctrines and disciplines of the Christian Reformed Faith along with principles for living
healthy, wise and productive lives.
• INSPIRATION (Relational discipleship) by example while challenging students to take faith-
filled risks. with a passion for Jesus Christ, a love for the lost, a commitment to the local church, and finally, to launch them into the world prepared for life, for relationships,
for service, and for leadership.
What We Hope God Will Do Through Us
are faithful to the mission and vision for every student in Joyful Youth
Ministry to be:
· POSITIVE that God loves them and that He has a good
plan and purpose for their lives.
· PERSUADED that God’s way really is the best way.
· PASSIONATE for Jesus Christ, for His church, for the
needy, and for the lost.
· PREPARED for life, for relationships, for service,
and for leadership.